The Great Gatsby makes me fell in love with Leornado again!


I've never thought I'd fall in love with Leornado D'Caprio again...not after more than 13 years of his cute debut (for me at least..hehehe) for his outstanding achievement in Titanic. After Titanic, I found him sinking away with that shipwrecked...hahahahha

Then, came this so called musicals, The Great Gatsby. Well, I wouldn't find it as much musical as other would found it (my musical should have people dancing...singing...dancing together and singing together and so forth, like what those kids in High School Musicals did). If it is a truly musical, then The Great Gatsby has given a whole new level for musicals...

Watching The Great Gatsby makes me wanna watch again. And again. And again. The color. The set. The era that they tried to portray in that movie seems so alive. Let alone the music, the original soundtrack gives a new live to all the other musicals soundtrack that I've heard before. Who would have thought you'd listened to songs by Beyonce (Crazy In Love) beautifully rearranged in such away that I wanna go and buy the Original Soundtracks right after I leave the cinema!




Comments