The Lost City, or the ‘city of all-star-casts’


I haven’t been to any movie previews (maybe shall i say, not invited to? 😞) but being a movie freak myself, I couldn’t help myself go past a month or two without a visit my favorite unwind place - the cinema.

I was browsing to search what to watch when my eyes suddenly laid on my favorite ex-pageant-girl (or at least in her movies), the gorgeous Sandra Bullock.

Yes. She still looks stunningly beautiful despite some aging lines, she gracefully aged with time.

And knowing Sandra, she loves to act naturally her in the movie (as if I knew her in person! LOL) and this time, it’s the-Indiana Jones-kinda movie  called The Lost City.

So. It opens up with a story of a novelist called Lorreta Sage, who used to live an adventuresome life with his ex-fiancé cum the Indiana Jones Clone who loves dogging the ancients so much. The fiancee died and left Loretta to finished her (then) final novel. And the time comes for her to do the Novel’s tour and being down and negative minded, she despised her forever Novel’s cover-boy, Dash (Channing Tatum). 

The plot goes wildly uncontrollable when a multi-billionaire (oh! My..it’s my favorite Harry Potter but a grown up one 😝) kidnapped Lorreta  and wanted her to lead  him to thereal Lost City.

Wait! There’s Brat Pitt too!!! Hahahaha…how I miss the handsome Brat Pitt. ☺️

Lotsa scenes that will make you laugh your heart out. This movie is very light, yet very interesting to watch especially those who is thirsty of these kind of Indiana Jones’s like movie.

Personally, I will put this movie in my favorite list (if it finally goes into the Netflix’s list ofovies) because it so worth-watching! 

Comments